UCF Continuing Education and Florida Insurance University are partnering with the following companies to provide potential or current participants as well as graduates of our Insurance programs with employment opportunities. These companies are looking for experienced candidates looking to enter the insurance field.
UCF Continuing Education cannot guarantee job placement since those decisions will be made by the employers based on work experience, credentials, resume and individual interviews.
The Allstate Corporation is the largest publicly held personal lines property and casualty insurer in America. Allstate was founded in 1931 and became a publicly traded company in 1993. Allstate is widely known through the "You're In Good Hands With Allstate ®" slogan. In 2011, Allstate was number 93 on the Fortune 500 list of largest companies in America. Diversity, balance, innovation and providing an environment where employees can thrive. These are all core values at Allstate, and we have the awards to prove it:
• The World's Leading Top 100 Companies - Forbes magazine
• Diversity Elite - America's Best 50 Companies for Minorities - Fortune magazine
• 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers - Working Mother magazine
• Top 40 Best Companies for Hispanics to Work - Hispanic Business magazine
• Top 10 Companies for African Americans to Work - DiversityInc
• Top 100 Best Places to Work in IT - Computerworld magazine
• Top 100 Companies for Employee Training and Development - Training magazine
Join our award-winning team!
Claims Assoc Service Adjuster
Click here to go to the online access login screen.
We are currently working on a schedule for this course. Please fill out the form below to to get more information and/or schedule updates.
About Us |
Job Opportunities |
Contact Us |
Site Map |