Auditing and Attestation (AUD)
Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR)
Business Environment and Concepts (BEC)
CPA LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS
Most requirements are determined by state/jurisdiction in which you hope to practice. In general, this is a summary of the steps to CPA licensure.
1) Education Requirement - All states require a minimum of 120 credit hours (the equivalent of a bachelor's degree). To get licensed as a CPA, all boards of accountancy require 30 additional credit hours, or 150 hours. The extra credit hours may be earned by enrolling in a graduate accounting program, although that's not required.
2) Exam Requirement - Pass all 4 parts with a 75% or higher
3) Experience Requirement - Have 1 - 2 years work experience in public accounting, government, industry or academia.
REGISTER FOR CPA EXAM
National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA)
Contact Us | Frequently Asked Questions | Transfer and Refund Policy | Special Notes
University of Central Florida
Division of Continuing Education
3280 Progress Dr. Suite 700
Orlando, FL 32826
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have payment plans?
Full payment is due before the class begins. If you decide to set up a payment plan, you must fill out a Deferred Payment Plan Form. Contact our office for more information and for approval.
Why is your test preparation class so much cheaper than other test preparation classes I have found?
Our goal is to offer a quality service at an affordable price and ultimately assist potential undergraduate, graduate, and professional level students with enrollment into a degree program.
Can I register for my exam with you?
We do not manage any of the actual exams. Students need to go to the selected exam's website to sign up for a test date. The links below will provide students with the most up to date details on the actual exam, testing site locations, dates, and exam fee.
Click here for each Exam Administration Website
Is the test included in the class?
Students will be given practice tests, quizzes, testing strategies, and homework assignments to prepare them for the exam. We do not administer the actual exam. The test must be arranged separately with a testing facility.
Do you offer a free practice exam?
We provide free practice exam links on each of our test preparation review pages. UCF Test Prep is not affiliated with these sites. These are references from the official testing organizations that administer each exam. We feel each will be beneficial in providing core concepts to students.
On the "Resources Tab" we have helpful tutorials to familiarize you with core mathematical concepts. These exercises are designed to explain concepts that you may have not seen for some time. There is an answer key to use with each exercise so you can check your answers.
I tried to register and make payment but the page timed out and I can't log back in. What do I do?
If you are having trouble making payment or logging in, please contact email@example.com or 407-882-8378 to complete payment.
What do I do if I am going to miss a class session?
Please contact us if you know in advance that you will be missing a class or if you have already missed a class after the course has started. We will notify the instructor and will work with the student based on the conditions of the absence.
Test Preparation Transfer and Refund Policy
All refund requests will be required to follow the Division of Continuing Education refund policy.
UCF Test Prep Administration will approve all transfer requests, and notify the student of the decision and any pertinent information. Instructors do not have the authority to make decisions on this policy. Notification to instructors does not constitute transfer from the class. The required UCF Test Prep Transfer Request Form must be completed and submitted for review.
Download Adobe Reader
1. Complete the transfer form: You, the student, must notify the Division of Continuing Education that you wish to transfer from the registered course. Download the transfer form from the UCF Test Prep website. This first step in the process is the most essential. We will consider your transfer request active on the day and time that we physically receive the signed form. Any transfer forms received outside of our regular business hours of Monday thru Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM will be considered "received" on our next regular business day.
2. Payment: There is a payment required for transferring to another course. A percentage of your registration fee is applied as a credit to the new transfer course. The credit is determined based on how much of the course is remaining, and not on how many classes that you have attended or missed.
We determine the remaining time for the course from the point in time we receive the transfer form, not from the time it is dated and signed. Only class times that meet after we receive the transfer form will count as remaining course time.
The credit is applied to the current registration fee of the course being transferred to, and any remaining balance will need to be paid by the student. There is also an additional transfer fee of $50.00 (fifty dollars) that is added to your registration fee. The $50.00 transfer fee is required to be paid regardless of how much the credit is.
Transfers for LSAT, CMA, CPA, CIA and MCAT/PCAT/OAT/DAT will be handled on a case-by-case basis, please contact our office at 407.882.TEST (8378).
No portion of your registration fee can be applied to another DCE program or transferred to another person.
UCF Test Prep will not refund textbook purchases, nor will we supply the textbook for the transfer course.
Click here to go to the online access login screen.
We are currently working on a schedule for this course. Please fill out the form below to to get more information and/or schedule updates.
About Us |
Job Opportunities |
Contact Us |
Site Map |