PCAT - The Pharmacy College Admission Test Review
This is a comprehensive course that prepares you for the PCAT. The PCAT prep course includes detailed, expert PCAT teaching covering all the new changes including pertinent biology, microbiology, physiology, general and organic chemistry, reading comprehension, verbal and writing essay skills; analytical science problem passage solving and comprehension; honing scientific expertise through critical & analytical thinking techniques and applications; mock practice exams.
- PCAT Average Score Improvement from 50th percentile to the 91st percentile.
- Comprehensive review of biology, chemistry (general and organic), mathematics, verbal ability, reading comprehension and essay writing over a 4 month duration.
- Comprehensive 500+ page manual with detailed examples and practice questions.
- 3 practice exams.
- Didactic lectures exclusively by MDs and PhDs.
- Test-taking strategies.
- Course Materials are entirely written by the professor and the professional company.
- For the PCAT preparatory course, this may not include all fees, there may be additional material fees.
Gavin J. Putzer
Dr. Gavin Putzer, MD, PhD, MPH, has spent the last decade assisting aspiring pre-medical students prepare for the Medical College Admissions Test, or MCAT. Dr. Putzer is an Adjunct Professor of Medicine at the University of Central Florida. He also is a professor of Health Policy and Management at Saint Leo University. Formerly, he was the Chair of the Department of Business Administration and a Professor of Healthcare Management at Albany State University in Georgia.
View complete PCAT Review course schedules.
As part of the registration process, your information will be forwarded to our PCAT partner, Dr. Putzer's Review. For the purposes of making your final payment, you will be contacted by Dr. Putzer's Review to discuss your payment options for this course after you register online. Part of your initial registration process is to pay the University a deposit to hold your seat in the program ($175). This deposit is applied toward the Course Fee of $1325.