SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP: Human Resource Management Exam Preparation
Establish yourself as a globally-recognized human resource expert by earning the new standard in HR Certification: SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP®) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP®). Expand and test your knowledge and practical, real-life competencies in areas critical for HR career success.
This program combines expert instruction with the SHRM Learning System® for SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP, so you will learn faster, retain more knowledge and stay on track for success on the exam.
Whether you are seeking certification or simply want to improve your HR skills, the SHRM Learning System® for SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP course provides a comprehensive and accelerated option for professional development. Participants gain a generalist viewpoint, refresh key ideas and concepts, strengthen their understanding of core competencies and increase productivity. Learning System materials will serve as a valuable day-to-day resource manual, providing answers to a wide range of HR challenges. You will have access to the Learning System for 18 months, which is far beyond the length of the certification program.
Who Should Enroll
- HR professionals qualified under SHRM requirements for SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP certification who are preparing for the exam.
- Individuals who want advanced education and training for a successful HR career.
- HR professionals wanting a broader education or to update their HR knowledge.
- HR professionals who want to enhance their marketability by gaining current HR knowledge.
UCF provides participants with a hands-on approach assisting them through the program content to ensure that each person is set up for success. UCF offers evening and fully online programs for busy professionals.
In addition to providing and facilitating SHRM's robust curriculum and Learning System, UCF provides the following enhancements to its exam certification program:
- Class options on weeknights and live-online to best accommodate your schedule needs.
- A thorough course introduction detailing the resources you will have access to beyond the SHRM books and Learning System.
- Instructors who are subject-matter experts in the respective areas that are covered each class session.
- A bonus session to drive home the HR Competencies.
- The opportunity to network with your HR peers.
- Access to the live-online recorded sessions.
- Payment plan options.
13 live-online sessions
Tuesdays, 6 pm - 9 pm
Starts September 15
Session Dates: 9/15, 9/22, 9/29, 10/6, 10/13, 10/20, 10/27, 11/3, 11/10, 11/17, 11/24, 12/1, 12/8
Live-Online Exam Tips and Paper Test Review for All Cohorts - 12/8, 6 pm - 9 pm
*Early Bird rate available until 8/9/20
UCF Continuing Education is proud to bring the best instructors to the classroom. All instructors and guest speakers are selected for their expertise in functional areas of Human Resources.
- Kim Bravar
- Tim May
- Richard Larson
- Marilyn Moran
Download full bios (PDF) on each of our instructors and guest speakers.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Comprehensive learning modules teaching the SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge
- Assessment - Identify topics you already know and those areas that require more time and attention.
- Tests - Test your situational judgment, knowledge and comprehension with more than 1,000 questions.
- Post-test - Gain experience with the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP exam format by completing the post-test that mimics the certification exam in style, function, timing and weighted topics.
- Online Resource Center - Access flashcards (printable or online), HR updates, related links, feedback feature and more.
- Best of all, you can access the SHRM Learning System® via your PC, laptop, mobile device, or e-reader making it easy to study wherever and whenever you have time.
UCF Continuing Education offers payment plans in which course fees can be paid in installments prior to the start of the course. Participants must be paid in full to begin the courses. For additional information, please contact 407-882-0260 or firstname.lastname@example.org.