Professional Sales Skills
Today, there are no shortages of opportunities for skilled salespeople. In good times or bad, companies never stop looking for sales representatives that can help them meet their financial goals.
If you've always dreamed of becoming successful in sales, this course is exactly what you need. You'll learn how to turn prospects into buyers, how to provide proper customer service, how to develop a sales plan, and more!
What you will learn
- Examine the three major components of successful time management
- Learn basic marketing techniques and tactics for tracking the results of your efforts
- Understand how to maximize your time while prospecting
- Learn how to make a successful "initial call"
- Explore professional quality proposals and presentations
- Learn to deal with conflicts in negotiation
- Learn how to develop a comprehensive action plan that puts the sales strategies you learn into your daily activities
How you will benefit
- Learn to more effectively manage your time on the accounts the matter most so you can make more money
- Develop a strategic action plan that will help you close more sales
- Gain confidence in your ability to win the negotiating game
- Open the door to more opportunities as you begin climbing the ranks toward being the top salesperson in your organization
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Dave Paquin has been teaching computer skills in the classroom for over 15 years. He holds a Master of Science in Training and Learning Technology and has extensive experience as a Human Resources manager.
In partnership with Ed2Go, UCF Continuing Education proudly offers a wide range of online courses where students can interact and learn with their peers while connecting with expert instructors who will answer their questions and provide valuable, timely feedback. Students who complete the Ed2Go courses will receive a certificate of completion from UCF Continuing Education. Courses begin each month and lessons are released every Wednesday and Friday for six weeks. Monthly course start dates can be found by clicking on the register online button below. There is no set time for you to be online to the complete the lessons so you have the flexibility to access the course material at times that work best for you. Each lesson include quizzes, assignments, discussion areas, supplementary links, and more to help you master your chosen topic. Are you interested in registering for our convenient and affordable course? Click the button below to be redirected to our Ed2Go partner webpage, select your start date, and complete your registration today!