Project Management PDU Courses
UCF Continuing Education offers a variety of courses to meet the need for project management credential holders to accumulate PDU hours needed to re-certify their designations.
Re-certification and earning PDU hours demonstrates your continued dedication to stay up to date with the rapidly changing profession and develop new skills to succeed in the workplace.
- Those with a PMI Certification seeking to gain PDU credits
- Other Project Management professionals seeking continuing education opportunities
- Those who wish to learn about current project management trends and topics
Participants should check with the Project Management Institute to determine if these courses meet their current requirements. For more information on PMI Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR), please visit https://www.pmi.org/certification/.
The following courses are offered in partnership with ed2go and may earn PDUs to maintain your current PMI credential.
ed2go is a global Registered Education Provider for the Project Management Institute (PMI). Registered Education Providers (R.E.P.s) offer programs and courses that are preapproved for professional development units through PMI and have been reviewed by a project management professional (PMP) to ensure that they meet PMI's expectations for professional development in project management.
These courses are an excellent choice for existing PMI credential holders looking for an approved activity for PMI's continuing certification PDUs. At the end of each of these courses, you'll receive a certificate indicating your completion of PDUs equal to the number of hours of this course through ed2go, R.E.P. #3213. Please visit pmi.org to learn more about PMI's credentials and how they may fit into your continuing education plans.
- Achieving Success With Difficult People
- Building Teams That Work
- Fundamentals of Supervision and Management
- Fundamentals of Supervision and Management II
- High Speed Project Management
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Introduction to Microsoft Project 2010
- Introduction to Microsoft Project 2013
- Introduction to Microsoft Project 2016
- Keys to Effective Communication
- Lean Mastery
- Management for IT Professionals
- Management Training
- Mastering Project Management with Microsoft Project 2010
- Mastering Project Management with Microsoft Project 2016
- Mastering Project Management with PMP® Prep
- Mastery of Business Fundamentals
- Microsoft Project 2010
- Microsoft Project 2016
- Project Management Applications
- Project Management Essentials with CAPM® Prep
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Project Management Fundamentals II
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® Prep I
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® Prep II
- Purchasing Fundamentals
- Six Sigma: Total Quality Applications
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Supply Chain Management Fundamentals
- The Complete Project Manager with CAPM® and PMP® Prep
- The Complete Project Manager with Microsoft Project 2010
- The Complete Project Manager with Microsoft Project 2016
- Total Quality Fundamentals
- Understanding the Human Resources Function