Using Social Media in Business
One of the biggest challenges for business owners is finding new customers. Over the past decade, some business owners have leveraged social media to do just that. Whether you're a social media novice or a seasoned veteran, this course will give you a solid foundation in social media marketing and using it to grow your business.
In today's globally connected environment, social media is a game changer for businesses. So, whether you're looking for a new way to market your business or simply want to better understand social media, this online social media marketing course will empower you.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
What you will learn
- Describe the basics of online marketing and how Social Media works
- Identify the main objectives for using social media in your business.
- Select the right social media platform(s) that align with and support the identified business objectives
- Demonstrate the ability to setup and configure the five most popular social media platforms.
- Develop a process to test, measure, review, and continuously improve the effectiveness of your social media efforts.
How you will benefit
- Confidently promote yourself as a social media marketer
- Immediately apply what you learn in the lessons to promote your business and generate new leads
- Gain the knowledge and develop the ability to implement a SOCIAL process to increase awareness, engagement and sales for your business.
- Master the art of successfully using social media to promote a business and track your results - something most people can't do
- This course can be taken on either a PC, Mac, or Chromebook.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Brad Semp, Ph.D., is Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at a global corporation, a life-long entrepreneur, and a former professor of Bachelors and Masters of Science courses in Internet Marketing. Dr. Brad is active on social media platforms to engage with prospects and customers, expand relationships, and to grow businesses. He routinely coaches other entrepreneurs and business owners and consults with Fortune 500 organizations on how to design and implement effective social media systems, strategies, and tactics.
In partnership with Ed2Go, UCF Continuing Education proudly offers a wide range of online courses where students can interact and learn with their peers while connecting with expert instructors who will answer their questions and provide valuable, timely feedback. Students who complete the Ed2Go courses will receive a certificate of completion from UCF Continuing Education. Courses begin each month and lessons are released every Wednesday and Friday for six weeks. Monthly course start dates can be found by clicking on the register online button below. There is no set time for you to be online to the complete the lessons so you have the flexibility to access the course material at times that work best for you. Each lesson includes quizzes, assignments, discussion areas, supplementary links, and more to help you master your chosen topic. Are you interested in registering for our convenient and affordable course? Click the button below to be redirected to our Ed2Go partner webpage, select your start date, and complete your registration today!