Continuing Education Units
UCF Continuing Education can offer CEUs for training that meet the following criteria:
- Each activity is planned in response to educational needs which have been identified for a target audience.
- Each activity has clear and concise written statements of intended learning outcomes.
- Qualified instructional personnel are involved in planning and conducting each activity.
- Content and instructional methods are appropriate for the intended learning outcomes.
- Participants must demonstrate their attainment of the learning outcomes.
- Each learning activity is evaluated by the participants.
- The sponsor has an identifiable unit, group, or individual with clearly defined responsibilities for developing and administering learning activities.
- The sponsor has a review process in operation that ensures the CEU criteria are met.
- The sponsor maintains a complete record of each individual's participation and can provide a copy of that record upon request for a period of at least seven (7) years.
- The sponsor provides an appropriate learning environment and support services. 1 CEU equals ten contact hours of participation in an organized continuing education experience under responsible sponsorship, capable direction, and qualified instruction.
Please fill out the form and a program manager will contact you to discuss your needs.