Executive Education Workshops
To succeed in today’s rapidly moving business world, leaders have to keep growing and learning. UCF’s face-to-face Executive Education Workshops immerse you in cutting-edge thinking from expert UCF faculty and leading practitioners, engaging idea exchanges with other participants who represent a variety of Central Florida companies and industries, and collaborative learning environment where you get equipped with tools and techniques you can use immediately. You will return to your organization with enhanced skills and you will be ready to tackle new challenges.
Our full-day workshops are tailored to mid-to-upper level managers and aspiring leaders from a variety of functional areas and industries. Choose from our topics below to sharpen your skills in a particular area or attend a few workshops to broaden your perspective on current business issues and solutions and enhance your business acumen.
Fall 2019 Workshops:
October 10, 2019 - Executive Leadership Fundamentals led by Dr. Ron Piccolo
November 14, 2019 - Finance & Accounting for Non-Financial Managers led by Dr. Jeff Reinking
Workshops planned for 2020:
- Business Development and Sales Strategies
- Change Management
- Data Analytics
- Effective Negotiation
- Employee Relations and Conflict Resolution
- Innovation and Design Thinking
- Managerial Skills for New Managers
- Project Management Essentials
Details coming soon! Contact email@example.com with specific questions.
- Real-World Relevance: Discover latest business concepts and hands-on techniques necessary to succeed in today’s competitive marketplace
- Academic Excellence: Learn from professors who are accomplished researchers, excellent teachers and experienced business leaders and consultants
- Practical Application: Walk away with fresh ideas, effective tools and proven solutions to current business challenges you can apply immediately
- Collaborative Environment: Exchange opinions, share experiences and discuss best approaches in a supportive learning environment
- Networking Opportunities: Connect and engage with business professionals from a range of industries and organizations in Central Florida and beyond
Interested in training for a group just from your organization? Click here to visit our Custom Training site.