Executive Education Workshops
To succeed in today’s rapidly moving business world, leaders have to keep growing and learning. UCF’s face-to-face Executive Education Workshops immerse you in cutting-edge thinking from expert UCF faculty and leading practitioners, engaging idea exchanges with other participants who represent a variety of Central Florida companies and industries, and collaborative learning environment where you get equipped with tools and techniques you can use immediately. You will return to your organization with enhanced skills and you will be ready to tackle new challenges.
Our full-day workshops are tailored to mid-to-upper level managers and aspiring leaders from a variety of functional areas and industries. Choose from our topics below to sharpen your skills in a particular area or attend a few workshops to broaden your perspective on current business issues and solutions and enhance your business acumen.
Spring 2020 Workshop Calendar:
March 5, 2020 – Emotional Intelligence led by Thomas Horvath
March 25, 2020 - Employment Law for Managers led by Keri Kozlowski, J.D.
April 23, 2020 - Managerial Skills for New Managers led by Christopher Leo, D.B.A.
May 14, 2020 – Change Management led by Robert Prescott, Ph.D.
June 18, 2020 – Effective Communication led by Shanna Ullman
Coming later in 2020:
- Effective Negotiations led by Nasser Kutkut, Ph.D.
- Executive Leadership Fundamentals led by Ronald Piccolo, Ph.D.
- Finance & Accounting for Non-Financial Managers led by Jeffrey Reinking, Ph.D.
- Data Analytics for Managers
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Real-World Relevance: Discover latest business concepts and hands-on techniques necessary to succeed in today’s competitive marketplace
- Academic Excellence: Learn from professors who are accomplished researchers, excellent teachers and experienced business leaders and consultants
- Practical Application: Walk away with fresh ideas, effective tools and proven solutions to current business challenges you can apply immediately
- Collaborative Environment: Exchange opinions, share experiences and discuss best approaches in a supportive learning environment
- Networking Opportunities: Connect and engage with business professionals from a range of industries and organizations in Central Florida and beyond
Interested in training for a group just from your organization? Click here to visit our Custom Training site.