Executive Education Workshops
To succeed in today’s rapidly moving business world, leaders have to keep growing and learning. UCF’s face-to-face Executive Education Workshops immerse you in cutting-edge thinking from expert UCF faculty and leading practitioners, engaging idea exchanges with other participants who represent a variety of Central Florida companies and industries, and collaborative learning environment where you get equipped with tools and techniques you can use immediately. You will return to your organization with enhanced skills and you will be ready to tackle new challenges.
Our full-day workshops are tailored to mid-to-upper level managers and aspiring leaders from a variety of functional areas and industries. Choose from our topics below to sharpen your skills in a particular area or attend a few workshops to broaden your perspective on current business issues and solutions and enhance your business acumen. While we are working on the workshop calendar for Spring 2022, any of our outstanding workshops below can be tailored to your needs and offered just to your team or organization. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
UCF's Executive Education Workshops:
Building and Culture of Civility and Respect in the Workplace led by Shanna Ullmann, Ph.D.
Change Management led by Robert Prescott, Ph.D.
Effective Communication led by Shanna Ullmann, Ph.D.
Effective Negotiation led by Gary Nichols, MBA
Emotional Intelligence led by Thomas Horvath, MBA
Employment Law for Managers led by Keri Kozlowski, J.D.
Executive Leadership Fundamentals led by Ronald Piccolo, Ph.D.
Finance & Accounting for Non-Financial Managers led by Jeffrey Reinking, Ph.D.
Leading and Managing High-Impact Multigenerational Teams led by Michael Strawser, Ph.D.
- Real-World Relevance: Discover latest business concepts and hands-on techniques necessary to succeed in today’s competitive marketplace
- Academic Excellence: Learn from professors who are accomplished researchers, excellent teachers and experienced business leaders and consultants
- Practical Application: Walk away with fresh ideas, effective tools and proven solutions to current business challenges you can apply immediately
- Collaborative Environment: Exchange opinions, share experiences and discuss best approaches in a supportive learning environment
- Networking Opportunities: Connect and engage with business professionals from a range of industries and organizations in Central Florida and beyond
Interested in training for a group just from your organization? Click here to visit our Custom Training site.