Executive Education Workshops
To succeed in today’s rapidly moving business world, leaders have to keep growing and learning. UCF’s face-to-face Executive Education Workshops immerse you in cutting-edge thinking from expert UCF faculty and leading practitioners, engaging idea exchanges with other participants who represent a variety of Central Florida companies and industries, and collaborative learning environment where you get equipped with tools and techniques you can use immediately. You will return to your organization with enhanced skills and you will be ready to tackle new challenges.
Our full-day workshops are tailored to mid-to-upper level managers and aspiring leaders from a variety of functional areas and industries. in Spring 2021, we plan on continuing to offer all programs via Zoom in a fully interactive format. Choose from our topics below to sharpen your skills in a particular area or attend a few workshops to broaden your perspective on current business issues and solutions and enhance your business acumen.
Spring 2021 Workshops:
Employment Law for Managers led by Keri Kozlowski, J.D. - Online via Zoom on February 10 & 11, 2021 from 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Building and Culture of Civility and Respect in the Workplace led by Shanna Ullmann, Ph.D. - Online via Zoom on March 3 & 4, 2021 from 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Change Management led by Robert Prescott, Ph.D. - Online via Zoom on April 6 & 8, 2021 from 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Leading and Managing High-Impact Multigenerational Teams led by Michael Strawser, Ph.D. - Online via Zoom on April 28 & 29, 2021 from 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Effective Communication led by Shanna Ullmann, Ph.D. - Online via Zoom on May 19 & 20, 2021 from 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Emotional Intelligence led by Thomas Horvath, MBA - Online via Zoom on June 8 & 10, 2021 from 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Real-World Relevance: Discover latest business concepts and hands-on techniques necessary to succeed in today’s competitive marketplace
- Academic Excellence: Learn from professors who are accomplished researchers, excellent teachers and experienced business leaders and consultants
- Practical Application: Walk away with fresh ideas, effective tools and proven solutions to current business challenges you can apply immediately
- Collaborative Environment: Exchange opinions, share experiences and discuss best approaches in a supportive learning environment
- Networking Opportunities: Connect and engage with business professionals from a range of industries and organizations in Central Florida and beyond
Interested in training for a group just from your organization? Click here to visit our Custom Training site.