Online and self-paced. Enroll any time and complete within 4 months.
Presented by UCF Continuing Education and UCF Center for Public and Nonprofit Management, within the School of Public Administration.
The Nonprofit Professional Program is an online, asynchronous development program for nonprofit professionals seeking to establish a career benchmark that captures their knowledge and understanding of the nonprofit industry. Completion of this (8) module program communicates that the learner can identify the core components of a successful nonprofit mission and apply their knowledge given scenarios. Those who complete this program recognize key interrelated functions and gain an appreciation for career-oriented performance standards. Through its 100% online access, it is designed to serve busy professionals and the organizations that employ them. It can be used for self-initiated development or for the development of talent by an organization.
The Nonprofit Professional Program provides a professionalization path for the nonprofit community by providing learning that advances nonprofit knowledge, skills, and abilities in key areas:
cultural competency and diversity leadership
finance social marketing
grant writing budget
In partnership with the Nonprofit Leadership Alliance (NLA), this program will prepare students for the Certified Nonprofit Professional (CNP) examination, should they desire to earn the NLA Certified Nonprofit Professional credential.
WHO SHOULD ENROLL?
This program is ideal for leaders and professionals working within the nonprofit/NGO ecosystem serving the Central Florida, the state of Florida, the nation, or the global communities who are seeking to establish a career benchmark that captures their knowledge and understanding of the nonprofit industry.
- 100% online program consists of (8) self-paced modules
- Each module is delivered online, can be taken independently, and delivered asynchronously
- Relevant and rich content offers students learning, demonstration, and practice on key nonprofit professional areas of knowledge and practice
- Modules include knowledge and comprehension as well as case studies or real-world scenarios
- Progressive development requires an 85% proficiency before advancement into next module
- Each module will have an introduction, course content, case scenario, organizational assessments, and a quiz
- Students will have access to the NLA practice test in their preparation of becoming NLA certified nonprofit professionals
- Program is end-state focused (completion required within four months)
- Students will have the opportunity to communicate directly with course instructors for additional feedback
Certify your knowledge when you ENROLL TODAY!